Friday, March 18, 2011

Pink and Ladybugs!


Happy first birthday to my little niece, Chloe! Her birthday is today! So I got up nice and early.... (okay, early for me) and started her cake. Chloe loves bananas, and with banana cake still on my mind from the last cake, I decided on banana cake again! This time I get to eat some. :)

Here's a little trick I learned for cupcakes: toothpicks!! I always had a problem getting the cupcakes out of the cupcake pan without hurting the cupcakes. You can use toothpicks to loosen the cupcake from the pan and to help slide it out onto a cooling rack.

3 comments:

aubrie said...

I am DYING over this cake and the cupcakes! This is amazing work, Jana. I am so impressed!

Kelli said...

so cute!

Cambric said...

ok so this lady bug and that dino r stinking cute!!!

Post a Comment